Tina Davies Pigment Collection
This PMU Pigment set has been exclusively developed by Tina Davies to keep colour selection simple and straightforward with a range of colours to suit all of your clients in 7 pre-mixed light-to-dark colours.
Each set includes an easy-to-use colour chart for quick reference and easy colour selection. Learn how to easily select the right colour for your client using our I LOVE INK pigments in our exclusive Colour Course Video Tutorial
The ingredients are a combination of pigments, glycerin, witch hazel, isopropyl alcohol, aqua, rosin, and DMDM hydantoin. Pigments are gamma ray sterilized, vegan and also cruelty-free. All ingredients can be found in the MSDS.
Each set contains:
8, 1/2 ounce bottles
Using the most experienced chemists and cosmeticians in the industry, Permablend is grounded with safety first. It passes the resAP 2008 regulations for Europe and is sterilized by gamma radiation. Click here to see the CTL database, and type the word TINA DAVIES in the search box.
Who are these pigments for?
Our Pigments are for the artist that is committed to delivering the best in microblading & PMU.
With a tattooing bloodline of over 50 years and decades of experience and a lifetime of work, Permablend/World Famous is the driving force behind a revolution in PMU pigments. The idea that PMU artistry could be enhanced by the rich pigments from tattoo industry lead to the creation of this proprietary formula that offers the best results for your clients.
If you want long-lasting and predictable results, massive retention, and ultra-concentrated, stable colors that require no guesswork, the Tina Davies X Permablend Eyebrow Pigment Collection is for you.
Easy To Use
- 7 light-to-dark shades to suit any skin tone or hair color
Great for machine work or microblading
- Use with any brand machine or microblade
No Modifying Required:
- All colors are pre-modified to avoid an ashy or grey heal.
Covers Old PMU
- Ultra-concentrated, enabling artists to place the target color over old, faded PMU permanently.
Long-Lasting Colour Retention
- What you see is what you get. Expect 90% retention after the first treatment with proper technique and aftercare.
- Stable color performance for years to come. Your results will not fade to different colors, only lighter versions of the original color.
Sterile and Vegan
- 100% safe and cruelty free. Never tested on animals and does not contain animal by-products.
- Shake well before use
- Use a pigment ring that has an internal sponge to prevent spillage
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Hold up the color chart against your client’s forehead to easily visualize a suitable color
Darken any colour by adding BOLD BROWN OR EBONY
- Mix 3 or more colors as this is unnecessary
- Mix with other brands
- Dilute with water