Medium Brown Pigment (15mL)
Our Medium Brown Pigment is a mid-value with an orange base.
This pigment is perfect for clients who want a soft look that is neither too light nor too dark. Use this pigment for fair, pink, beige & olive skin tones. This ultra-concentrated formula covers old orange, green, purple, blue & red PMU. The resulting colour is rich medium brown.
Learn how to easily select the right colour for your client using our I LOVE INK pigments in our exclusive Colour Course Video Tutorial
This color has been tested by the CTL and passes the stringent tests described in Resolution ResAP(2008)1. The Resolution ResAP(2008)1 is at present the most stringent test on the market for Tattoo and Permanent Make Up (PMU) products.
CTL® GmbH Bielefeld is a world-wide leader in this field and has been conducting tests on Tattoo Colours and Permanent Make-Up since the last decade and issued certificates are renowned all over the world.
The ingredients are a combination of pigments, glycerin, witch hazel, isopropyl alcohol, aqua, rosin, and DMDM hydantoin. Our pigments are gamma ray sterilized, vegan and also cruelty-free. All ingredients can be found in the MSDS link below.
Who are these pigments for?
Our Pigments are for the artist that is committed to delivering the best in microblading & PMU.
With a tattooing bloodline of over 50 years and decades of experience and a lifetime of work, Permablend/World Famous is the driving force behind a revolution in PMU pigments. The idea that PMU artistry could be enhanced by the rich pigments from tattoo industry lead to the creation of this proprietary formula that offers the best results for your clients.
If you want long-lasting and predictable results, massive retention, and ultra-concentrated, stable colors that require no guesswork, the Tina Davies X Permablend Eyebrow Pigment Collection is for you.
Easy To Use
- Easily match to client's skin tone or hair colour
Great for machine work or microblading
- Formulated for both manual and machine microblading
No Modifying Required:
- All colours are pre-modified
Covers Old PMU
- Ultra-concentrated, enabling artists to place the target colour over of old, faded colour.
Long-Lasting Colour Retention
- What you see is what you get. Expect 90% retention after the first treatment
- Stable colour performance for years to come
Sterile and Vegan
- 100% safe and cruelty free. Never tested on animals and does not contain animal by-products.
- Shake well before use
- Use a pigment ring that has an internal sponge to prevent spillage
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Hold up the colour chart against your client’s forehead to easily visualize a suitable colour
Darken any colour by adding BOLD BROWN OR EBONY
- Mix 3 or more colours as this is unnecessary
- Mix with other brands
- Dilute with water